Lonking CDM6235 Excavator 22 ton - New For Sale by IronDirect
22 Ton Crawler Excavator Details
IronDirect's 48,400 lb (22 metric ton/24.2 US ton) small Crawler Excavator comes with a powerful Cummins engine and Kawasaki pumps & valve, comfortable air-conditioned cabin with suspension seat and a full color monitor.
- Operating Weight of 48,400 lb [22000 kg]
- Cummins QSB6.7-EPA Tier 3 Engine with 194.4 hp [145 kW]
- ROPS compliant cabin with high power Air Conditioning and Heat
- Dipper Tearout force of 24,054 lbf [107 kN]
- Bucket Breakout force of 33,047 lbf [147 kN]
- Track Shoe Width of 31.5 in [800mm]
- 2-way Auxiliary Valve with Proportional Foot Control
- Arm Length of 9.5 ft [2.9m]
- Boom Length of 18.7 ft [5.7m]
- DirecTrac telematics with 3 years subscription included
High-Quality Equipment and Parts
IronDirect partners with select proven global manufacturers to produce equipment customized with major components from leading brands such as Cummins, Kawasaki, Grammer, ZF, Rexroth, and Dana – the same brands used by top American equipment manufacturers.
All IronDirect equipment manufacturers must pass our rigorous on-site operations audit. And every piece of equipment we sell is inspected and qualified by our experienced engineering and product testing team to confirm its quality, durability, and safety. You’re able to capture unmatched value with the purchase and after-sale support of Tier-3-compliant machines, such as this 22 ton crawler excavator, that that provides all the features you require.
Manufactured by Lonking
- Top 50 globally in construction machinery sales
- Top three in global wheel loader sales
- Over 20 years’ industry experience.
2 Years/4,000 hrs Full Machine Warranty
All parts and labor charges are covered for the first two years / 4,000 working hours. Our online warranty portal allows you to easily activate your warranty, file claims, and receive quotes for maintenance work.