Terex TA6 Site Dumper 6 Metric Ton 2017 - New For Sale
The next generation of Terex® site dumpers feature state-of-the-art engine technology to meet the latest emissions compliance. Delivering outstanding new levels of power, torque and economy, they offer increased performance for greater productivity and profitability. Terex® 6 metric ton site dumpers lead the market with greater skip carrying capacities and innovative machine technology. Together they increase efficiency and reduce cost of operation, whilst heavy duty design fabrications ensure strong resale values and lower cost of ownership.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS US
- Featuring a 55kW (74hp) electronically controlled, common rail, turbo-charged diesel engine
- Delivering an additional 13.3% of torque at low engine speed helps enhance productivity
- Up to an 8% reduction in fuel consumption for more cost efficient operation
- Versatile fuel mapping with a de-tier calibration option for export into less regulated emission market
- Synchro-shuttle gearbox with 4 forward and 4 reverse speeds
- Class leading skip capacities measured in litres (3,530 heaped/ 2,740 struck/ 1,850 water)
- Cleaner exhaust emissions with a 90% reduction in particulate matter and 90% reduction in nitrogen oxides
DirectAssist App for iOS and Android Devices
Simplify and expedite servicing your IronDirect equipment with real-time, expert support wherever you are. DirectAssist allows you to directly access our Technical Service Specialists and receive remote assistance to help service your equipment; communicate one-on-one in real time with specialists via voice, video, and text chat; share photos, videos, and documents; and receive important updates through broadcast video communications and service announcements.
DirecTrac Telematics System
Our DirecTrac telematics system, built into every IronDirect machine, provides up-to-the-minute monitoring of location, movement, machine hours, fuel consumption, and more, empowering you to make data-driven decisions, expedite repairs, and maximize resale value.
QR Code Technology
Scan the QR code on any IronDirect machine to instantly access vital equipment data including a machine birth certificate featuring all main component model and serial numbers, an original quality assurance report for your specific machine, key specifications, a comprehensive machine walk-around video, and an IronDirect business model overview video.